FleishmanHillard won six awards at this year’s SABRE Awards Asia-Pacific, presented by The Holmes Report. The global PR and digital marketing agency earned recognition for its healthcare consultancy expertise and work on behalf of clients Paya Lebar Quarter, SAP, Johnson & Johnson and GoPro.
The annual SABRE Awards APAC honor the most innovative and well-executed work in communications and public relations throughout the Asia-Pacific Region. Nominees must showcase their engagement, credibility and relationship building in the PR industry. Winners were announced at an awards ceremony in Singapore on September 11, 2018.
- Paya Lebar Quarter by Lendlease, “They Built This City – Revealing the Sacrifices by Migrant Workers in Singapore” (Winner, Industry Sector – Real Estate & Construction
- FleishmanHillard (Winner, Specialist Consultancies of the Year – Healthcare Consultancy of the Year)
- SAP Customer Experience, “SAP CX Consumer Insights Campaign 2017” (Winner, Practice Areas – Business-to-Business Marketing)
- Johnson & Johnson, “Diversity and Inclusion” (Winner, Practice Areas – Employer Branding)
- Paya Lebar Quarter by Lendlease, “They Built This City – Revealing the Sacrifices by Migrant Workers in Singapore” (Winner, Practice Areas – Community Relations)
- GoPro, “Capture Different” (Winner, Product Media Relations (Consumer))
Read more about FleishmanHillard’s award wins at the 2018 APAC SABRES on The Holmes Report.
Find Out More
January 29, 2019
April 25, 2017