The role serves as the reporting and analytics expert. Manages data and content analysis across all clients’ traditional and social media channels. Works closely with the account teams to deliver monthly, campaign, and ad hoc reports. Serves as a leader, working with clients and the FH team to ensure data is accurate, insights are powerful, and reports represent our vision. A minimum of three years in related analytics, digital, or social media experience required. Experience measuring and monitoring traditional and social media campaigns and creating business insights that can be applied to marketing and PR strategies. Knowledge of social media analysis tools required.
- Account Management
- Develops ongoing daily, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports based on client scope and all client KPIs
- Analyzes trends and overall average performance against monthly and quarterly performance and qualitative performance
- Understands clients’ traditional and social strategies and goals
- Reporting and Analysis
- Develops monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports that bring qualitative and quantitative analysis to clients’ traditional and social channels
- Assists in development and tracking of KPIs and key insights
- Creates competitive audits for current and prospective clients including share of voice
- Helps to identify novel and relevant applications for measurement and analysis and brings those applications to the forefront for consideration
- Works with FH’s global research and analysis team, and global social media and digital leadership to help evolve agency metrics processes and techniques
- Trains and oversees account team members to assist in analysis or data gathering
- Researches, interviews, writes, edits, and updates reports for clients about trends, issues and opportunities in measurement trends and technology
- Minimum 1 year in related analytics, digital, or social media experience required.
- Experience measuring and monitoring traditional and social media, and creating business insights for how these analytics can be applied to marketing and PR strategies.
- Knowledge of advanced social media analysis tools desirable, including experience with online media listening tools such as Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, brand watch, Netbase, Quid, Synthesio, Radian 6, Meltwater.
- Experience in working with multiple data sources.
- Strong analytic skills both quantitative and qualitative.
- Strong critical thinking, communications, and consulting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to think in a quantitative and qualitative manner and follow successful workflows and processes.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable in a team dynamic.
- Great attention to detail is a requirement.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV including your current salary, expected salary and notice period.