Our internship programs are learning opportunities designed for students and recent grads (with or without prior internship experience) who are at the starting point of their communications careers. The programs offer participants a unique opportunity to experience working in a communications agency, with real client work starting from the first week. Participants are paired with senior team members to learn all aspects of public relations, and work on live client projects by assisting with media monitoring, research, and analysis, as well as tasked with creating work products such as draft press releases, presentations and assisting the senior teams with event management.
Many of our current staff have gone through the intern programs and were later hired as full-time employees. These programs are a great way for you to gain hands-on experience in public relations, whether you have decided on public relations as a career choice, or are still exploring your chosen discipline within communications.
- Currently pursuing/recently graduated with a Degree in Communications or Journalism; Business; or other degrees considered which require solid business acumen and writing skills.
- Previous internship experience welcome.
- Strong writing skills are fundamental to a communications role; applicants must be able to demonstrate solid writing skills
- A basic understanding of the media and the Hong Kong media landscape
- Basic business acumen; knowledge of current news at both a local and global level
- Basic organization skills; participants may take projects from multiple leaders
- Team player who is committed and enthusiastic; open to feedback and coaching
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Additional language capabilities in Cantonese and Mandarin a plus
- Candidates must be able to intern in Hong Kong (Citizen, PR, or hold a valid student work/holiday work visa).
- Able to commit to at least three (3) months of internship